Sunday, April 2, 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge 326


I made this card for The My Favorite Things cards challenge 326. I love these little farm animals and I had just ordered them from the last release.

This is the the sketch that this card was inspired from.

I used the Farm Friends stamp set and matching dies for the little animals and the tree.
I watercolored a piece of white cardstock for the blue sky and then cut a red square using the Peek a Boo Wonky Windows layered on top of each other.

I colored all the images with copics and cut the hill from green cardstock and the little brown fence from craft cardstock using the Rolling Hills die.

I cut a piece of red gingham paper from an MFT 6x6 pad and adhered it to a white ard base and assembled my scene..

I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set on a scrap of white cardstock and cut it out in a rectangle to adhere along the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment