Monday, March 27, 2017

MFT Sweet Succulents

Another card using My Favorite Things stamp and dies. They are definitely my current favorite company!



This card was created using the Sweet Succulents stamps.

I stamped the succulents in their pots with some masking on kraft cardstock , and then colored them with prismacolor pencils. Since I stamped the succulents in their pots, I had to fussy cut everything out.

The box was cut using the MFT Gift Box Cover Up die, also out of kraft cardstock. I popped it up using foam tape.

The background was made using a blending tool with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and a inexpensive stencil I bought a Michael's.

I stamped the sentiment with versamark ink on green cardstock and then used white embossing powder to heat set it.

I also decided to pop the succulents up as well.

Hope you like it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment